Suffered anxiety, panic attacks, heartburn. After pregnancy appetite loss, constipation, hairloss. Possibility of temporary thyroiditis?

I have a 5 month old baby and suffered from anxiety, panic attacks, and a feeling of closing in my throat all through my pregnancy. I had and still have no energy and still feel like my throat is closing up sometimes when I eat. My OB-GYN suggested it was heartburn . I feel no better now than I did during pregnancy, actually worse. I can t sleep, have no appetite , have constipation, losing more hair than usual, couldn t produce enough breast milk , etc...about 90% of hypothyroidism symptoms that I ve read about. I panic constantly and feel that maybe it is my thyroid. My only concern is that I m not gaining weight, I m losing it. My pregnancy weight was gone in 8 weeks with absolutely no exercise, much quicker than with my other 2 children. Is it possible to have a temporary form of thyroiditis that starts during pregnancy, instead of just being postpartum thyroiditis?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013