Suffered a bruise from dog bite. Dog has lost appetite. Need vaccination for rabies?

good day doc.. my sister was bitten by our pet dog ... its bleeds just a little and have a little bruise on the affected area on the right side of the knee..... after she just washed it with running water and alcohol ...... are dog vaccination expired 2 months ago.... do we need to bring MY sister to the clinic for vaccination of anti rabies ...... and please gIVE SOME TIPS WHY DOG LOST APPETITE? WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY? THANKS! AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013