Suffered a blunt trauma, below elbow. Fluid under skin. Should I see a physician to get it drained?

Approximately 2 weeks ago I suffered a blunt trauma on my right arm , just below the elbow , in a bicycle accident. The abrasions on my arm and wrist are mostly healed (still some minor scabs and scarring). However, there appears to be a fluid under the skin (feels like a tea-bag full) below the elbow. There is no visible bruising or discoloration, and there is no pain unless I press down on the fluid (like when I place my arm on a table). Should I see a physician to get it drained, or will it dissipate on its own?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012