Suffered TMJ disorder. Having stress. Pain in the jaw, neck and head. Related to TMJ?

I have a recent bout with TMJ lately with one side of my jaw. A lot of stress due to family member illness and what not seemed to occur just before I started feeling the pain. The pain has calmed down a bit with my jaw but is still there. Then that seemed to spring into soreness in my neck, doesn t so much hurt when i swallow but when I yawn, certain times, it hurts, upper part of my throat, above adams apple when the throat s not all time. This happened last June as well, when through a stressful situation, thought I had strep . Was freaking out a bit cause dr didn t see anything wrong. I went on vacation and the paid went away. Now lately, I have this pain on the back part of my neck, under the back part of my head. I don t have a headache but I feel a slight pain when i swallow, occassionally when I raise my voice say.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013