Suffered DAI/TBI. Difficulty recollecting events, aggressive, sleeplessness, loose bladder control, salivation. Can anti-depressants and sedatives be given?

URGENT:After DAI/TBI (in RTA on 05.02.2012) may sister (29years) is able to recollect historical & home-events. Now she is GCS-E4M6V4 for past one week however she becomes aggressive & sleep-less (sleeps for one night after 2days & 2 nights). sometimes saliva do comes out & she is able to tell urine & stool sensations. Tracheostomy was removed 3-weeks ago. Should we give anti- depression or Sedatives to calm her? what is difference between the two? how long more she will take to recover? Puneet (PhD, B.Tech, MBA)
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012