Suffer with endometriosis, had second period in a month, dizziness, excessive sleepiness, not pregnant or on BCP's. Suggestion?

Last month i had a period the first week of nov that lasted a week, then on the 17th had intercourse and had brightred blood , at the end of nov had another period that ended the 1st of Dec. I have been feeling dizzy, malise, falling asleep at the wheel- went to ER on the 10th of Dec- they found nothing wrong. They did a TSH study my level was 1.1. This past sunday my period started n it was orange in color. I went to a local urgent care the Dr. said the orange color was probably old blood that is just now coming out. I am not pregnant. Took a home test last month, they did a urine preg test at the ER. and a blood preg test at urgent care... please advise I am not on any birthcontrol pills, havent taken any weird meds, or that pyridaium med for uti . I do however have endometriousis.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer