Suffer with anemia and migraine, have continuous dizziness, lump on the side of neck, mild pain at the back of jaw. Causes?

Yes please, I ve noticed dizziness for the past month or so and today I found a lump in my neck on the right side. I have a small pain at the very back of my jaw on the right side as well. I suffer from migraines (not sure if that matters). I do suffer from inemia. I m a little worried now and I ve booked an apt. to see my Dr. today at lunch. I would like to know what questions to ask to better understand what this might be?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012