Suffer regularly with attack like feelings, hang over, nausea, dizziness, head pressure. Normal results for all tests. Cause?

Hi, i have been feeling ill for the past 10 months, having had ct scans done on my heart also ecg & x-ray & nuclear scan plus stress test, they were all fine, ct on head, ct on abdomen, an endoscopy , all were fine. Still i suffer daily from attack feelings like, waking up feeling hung-over, Nausea, dizziness/ vertigo feeling, pressure in my head then that on-sets aniety feeling
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013