Suffer on and off dizziness, fullness in right ear, severe spasms from right side of face to neck. Had a spinal tap, positive oliogonconal bands. What happens ?

I had a spinal tap performed and had was positive for oliogonconal bands (not sure of spelling) MRI showed only 2 small, relatively old lesions. Had been experiencing on and off dizziness, fullness in right ear, severe spasms from right side of face down through neck into right should blade, bladder and bowel issues, and tremors in left hand, and head; went to neuro -opthamlogist - thinning of nerves in left eye. Neurologist believes it to be MS but because my MRI doesn t show new lesions he wants to hold off on treatment. I also have Celiac s disease and markers for both lymphona and multiple myeloma .. my age is 57 -- kinda late to be diagnosed with MS but had been ignoring the symptoms because my primary told me I had fibromyalgia and a virus effecting my ear that never seemed to go away. Am I right to wait and just treat the symptoms as they happen?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013