Suffer from ulcerative colitis. Taking mesacol. What does the stool test mean?

Hi Doctor,

My father has ulcerative colitis since 7 years. I did a stool culture test to see if there is any bacterial infection that is causing a problem. The stool culture test results are:

Wet Mount: Mucus flakes+++, Pus cells 90-95/hpf(large clumps of restricted to mucus flakes), RBC 25-30
Organim Isolated: No Salmonella, Shigella, and Vibro Grown.

He is currently taking Mesacol. He has started taking a dairy free diet since today.
Please let me know what does the stool culture test results mean?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013