Suffer from typhoid and depression. What would be the treatment?

Hi, I have relative, who had typhoid a while back and immediately after had a case of depression. We took her to a hospital, but there is nothing they could do, after refering her to a psychiatrist, she was done for an ECT and some meds and she recovered. Almost a month ago she suffered from Typhoid and the same depressive order seems to have made a come-back. Please urgently advise. The doctor who helped us last time cannot be found and the hospital is not helping. Please urgently advise on "Depression after Typhoid" and what is the treatment. Much appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013