Suffer from tinnitus, muffled hearing after having an injury to temple. Need a proper diagnosis

Hi doctor. Two months ago I had physical trauma to the left temple. I Went to see the doctors a few weeks after and they said I had an ear infection . Tinnitus developed from this trauma as well as muffled hearing . Over the next few weeks my muffled hearing got better to the point that I could hear clearly again. After that silly me I played some loud music in my car for about 2 or 3 mins. Then noticed the hearing went back to muffled and my tinnitus got worse as well. I also hear a heartbeat in that same problem ear but it was not there before. Please I would really appreciate your diagnosis. And help on the matter situation.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013