Suffer from severe migraines. MRI report showing hyperintense lesions on the white mater, lesion in the frontal lobe. What does it mean?

I am a 48 year old femail. Two months of severe migraines that wake me up in the middle of the night only. Imitrex helps. MRI states: White matter: There are 2 small T2 hyperintense lesions in the white matter. There is a lesion in the anterior aspect of the right frontal lobe and a lesion along the periventricular margin of the left lateral ventricl in the left frontal lobe. Early chronic microvasular disease and demyelination could have a similar appearance. No evidence of an intracranial mass, hemorrrhage or acute ischemia . What now? Where can I look for more treatment? Is there treatment?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013