Suffer from perianal abscesses. Pain and swelling. Can I take scone flucloxacillin?

Hi my name is Michael and I m in england. Since 2007 I have has six peri anal abscesses in the same area inside my bum crease. The last op I had was in 2011 but it came back last year I m n a stressful job, buy the doc gave m some antibiotics . This took the swelling down son did not go to hospital. Now this Easter the abcss has returned , have had the pain and swelling for three days now, its getting worse but docs is shut til tomorrow Tuesday. I foundcsonevflucloxacillin caps 500mg from last year the expirycdatevis 10/13 can I take these please thanks for any help and advice
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013