Suffer from muscle spasms in the buttocks, groin pain. Getting checked for possible rectovaginal fistula. Have Crohn s disease. DVT?

Hi! I have severe Crohn s disease and getting ready to have a workup done for a possible Rectovaginal fistula . Last night, I started having right lower back pain and severe muscle spasms in my right buttock. This morning, I woke up with right groin pain. It is very tender to touch and my husband said it looks like a rash. I am waiting for my insurance to start up which is hopefully on 4/1, tomorrow. I will be getting another blood transfusion this week along with IV iron and IV Remicade . I have signicant SOB when standing and walking which I m hoping is from my anemia. My immediate concern was the possibility of a DVT in my groin area or a PE. Any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013