Suffer from migraines. Taking vasograin and meurokind. Cure?

Hello, I am 24 years old. I am suffering from Migraine from last 10 years. Initially a lot of pain starts in my head incidentally & I was unable to bear the pain after 1 or 2 hrs I become ok. In a day a have to face 2-3 attacks. I consulted many doctors they gave me supplement now exactly I don't remember what the name of supplement is? Now I don't suffer from such pain. No doctor has asked me for my trigger point I was thinking it is normal pain. From recently 3 years I came to know that I am suffering from migraine, then I searched for this disease on internet then I came to know and I start founding my trigger point. I have taken many medicines. I feel irritating when I see medicines. My trigger points are sunlight, noise, excess light. Stretch in hair also starts my pain. From 2 years I am taking vasograin and neuro kind plus. When I feel more pain only then I take these medicines otherwise I avoid medicine. Sometimes life becomes so irritating. I face many things due to migraine sometime my thinking capacity become nil and many persons make my fun but I take it easy. I do a lot of masti by doing this I feels relax but my mother says it can create more problems for my head and patient of headache should remain silent is it so? In many situations I face different type of pain many a time little pain remains all the day I feels frustrated from things around me even I don’t want to behave like this but I can’t control. Many a times I become unable to sleep if pain start at night. If I don’t take proper rest then again pain starts. Now from some days I am suffering from severe pain on right side of my head someone has referred vemovert but there is no effect on me. When I eat something then also pain increases on right side of head. I am doing C.A. I wants to become independent please tell me the way how by taking less medicines I can better my health.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013