Suffer from kidney stones. Mild pain. advised to drink water. Is that enough?

helo doctor..i have 3 or 4 kidney stones with a size of both the age is 29....male....recently when i tested the urine ,some trace amount of albumin,few RBCs,few PUS cells,granular cast etc were found...when i consulted a doctor he said nothing to worry,just to take lot of water....but i feel some kind of pain in both my kidneys some time....pain is mild only...not there anything to worry?is these pain have any relation with CKD?PLESE GIVE A SOLUTION DOCTOR......
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013