Suffer from chronic asthma and possible COPD. Breathlessness on exertion. Need a solution

i suffer from chronic asthma, possibly COPD. Im short of breath day and night, when i suffer an exacerbation i recieve emergency Nebuliser/Oxygen treatment from my GP or local A&E, which helps immensley. Should i ask my GP to prescribe Oxygen to use at home, as this would give me more energy, i get breathless just climbing the stairs to use the toilet ! I need a boost of energy via a 10minute blast of oxygen. i want to cope better with my young children and housework etc
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013