Suffer from andro genetic alopecia. Biotee plus advised with calcium pantothenate. Side effects?

Hello Doctor,
Last evening I consulted a dermatologist regarding hair fall.She called it Andro Genetic Alopecia.I have been asked to use Biotee plus(BIotin with calcium pantothenate,N acetyl cycteine and minerals tablets) and 5% MInokem N for 3 months.Would there be any side effects of these drugs?I also have severe dandruff problem.Will that also be taken care of with the help of these drugs?How effective are these drugs?
Kindly sujjest.
Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 29 May 2013