Suffer from abdominal pain, fever, back pain and sore throat. High WBC. History of cysts in uterus. Could that be the reason?

Helo doctor, We got married on november 2012.My wife is falling sick very frequently..especialy before or after her periods. The symptoms are sore throat .fever and back pain . She works as a nurse in saudi .she is admited in hospital yesterday.since she fell sick with the same symptoms. When I spoke to her...she told tat she could feel the pain from th back spreading over her left leg...and abdomin. They hav examind her and found whiteplatelets count is slighty high And they found fists in th dping ultra sound test.whichwas already diagonesd before our weding tat was during last september. they did not find pelvic inflamation. Could you please give me an idea abt her illness. Few more blood resutls yet to come. And they asked her to do ct scan by tomorrow..she is in observation.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013