Suffer from PCOS. Had laparoscopic ovarian drilling. Abdominal pain, vaginal bleeding and frequent urination. What is wrong?

I have PCOS I had laparoscopic ovarian drilling Sep 12. I went to the ER Monday for severe abdominal pain, vaginal bleeding, pain during sex, frequent urination however it takes me a while to pee. My ultrasound showed multiple follicles bilaterally blood flow seen no masses or free fluid in pelvis no fluid in morisons pouch. I seen my GYN Wednesday and she said she didn't know what was wrong but I am having the same symptoms and the pain and urinary retention is worst. My primary care manager told me to go to the ER and get admitted until they figure out what is wrong.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013