Suffer from Aspergers disorder. Repeats saying things. Is it a symptom?

My daughter's partners being diagmosed with aspergers. He's thirty eight. He memourises things of interest to him like a theme, but repeats this continuously all day long, spontainuously and up to five hundred times a day. He said a memntor told him to do this. Asked why he did this, he said he is making afirmations in his life, of what he wants to change. In my mental health nursing position working for alzheimers auckland, , I have come accross this behaviour with alzheimers clients, who continuously repeat an event every half hour, not recalling previous recalls. Is this normal behaviour for aspergers..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013