Suffer double vision, extremely stressed, each alone is perfect. What to do ?

started double vision 13 days ago, went to ER, ct scan normal, MRI done 3 days ago, saw the Optomologist again today who said the MRI was unremarkable which is good news no MS or stroke ...sending me to a strabismologist in 2 days. I have been extremely stressed at work lately and think this may have something to do with my anxiety and almost panic attacks. I also have had tinnitus but have for years, nothing disturbing, but I feel like my head wants to explode, no headaches, no pain just pressure. I can see fine right in front of me, computer work, or watching tv keeping my head still but everything goes double and twirls around me when I move, I am allowed to drive with an eye patch. Can see perfect out of each individual eye but not together.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013