Suffer Phimosis, while trying stretching exercises heard a suction sound, smegma oozed out. Why ?

OK so this is the deal, I m 20 years old and suffer from a really bad case of phimosis . I ve been stretching for some time now, but in a forward motion and not so much pulling it back because it does hurt. i have seen some progress and have seen the foreskin become looser but not enough to even see the glans . recently while i was masturbating i remembered to do my routinely stretching exercise and this time decided to not only stretch the tip of the foreskin but also the area on top and on the sides of the glans. while i did this i hear a suction sound when i pulled it. i did this for about 5 minutes and after a wile notice, what i believe is smegma, ooze out and air would seem to get trapped between the foreskin and the gland and would make a popping noise kind of like when you re trying to get air bubble out of wall paper. My question is should i keep on stretching in this newly found way? or should i try to pull it back? or should i try to stretch out the opening so i can pull it down? and finally can smegma keep a foreskin from successfully retracting?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013