Sudden pain in right testicle and lower part of belly button, No other symptoms. Reason and cure?

Hi, Last week as I was training in Gym as a fitness trainer, Suddenly I felt pain in my right testicle and the lower right part of my belly button due to somehow heavy pressure under the halter, since then I have been feeling the pain on that part but no unusual symptoms or lumps or swelling on my testicle as I myself checked it, the pain in almost nonstop but bearable and gets more during the sitting and putting on Jeans. When I pressed all the painful parts slowly I could find the most painful spot in my right groin on a something like a cord almost parallel to my right side of penis. I m 28 years old and have twice a week hard sex regularly with my girlfriend. Please Advice.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012