Sudden onset of left shoulder pain, hurts on certain movements, fracture ruled out. No relief with physiotherapy. Advise?

I m an Indian civil servant, presently in Iran. Since last 6-7 months, i am having pain in my left shoulder . I used to do mild exercise , dips etc. and i did not suffer any injury but all of a sudden the pain started. x-ray show no fracture . i v had physiotherapy also( which is not up to the mark here). Pain is on certain angles of hand/shoulder movements. Whether here is very dry. pls advise..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012