Sudden onset of bruises on forehead, pain on applying lots of pressure, have headache. What should be done?

Hello! Today I woke up and noticed some dark spots that almost looked like bruises on my forehead; there is one on each side, a little above my eyebrow and theyre about the same size. I didnt think much about it but today at work everyone was asking me what had happened to my head! It doesnt hurt when you touch it, but if you put alot of pressure on them they hurt a little. I also have a headache right now, but I m not sure if that has anything to do with this. Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer