Child admitted following malaria, fever, forehead pain. Discharge after widal tests showed negative. Fever and headache back. Suggestions?

My 6yr old daughter was tested for malaria and it came out as + .her fbc showed signs of infection and her tonsils were inflamed .she was treated with IV gentamycin .,iv unasil .and IV atesunate .but after 3 days she still had fever and persistent forehead pain so she was admitted. Widal tests were carried on her but it showed negetive .but iv amoxil was added to those drugs .she was relieved of the forehead pain and no were discharged but later that night her temperature was high and the forehead pain back .pls what do we do next?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012