Sudden giddiness, uneasiness and fainting. Suggestions and remedies?

My wife aged 36 had giddiness yesterday. We just started our shopping and she was standing in a shop. suddenly she felt uneasiness. We made het sit on a chair. After a few seconds she became unconsious. We sprinkled water on her face and after a few seconds she opened her eyes. Then she took rest for 10-15 minutes in the shop and then we moved out. That time she felt like gas coming out of mouth from stomach . She was feeling uneasiness and giddiness feeling for another 1 hour or so. There after she was normal. Some months back also she had similar uneasiness but she did not become unconcious. Please give some suggestions/remedies
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012