Sudden giddiness, sweating, told because of low sugar levels. Suggestions?

my dad is 54....he was sitting and talking to us and suddenly he told he is feeling giddiness and slightly sweating (seemed normal sweating) and we got scared and took him to cardiac center.... ECG report shows borderline left artiral abnormality...and rest others things are ok...when I asked doctor...he said, your dad is fine, his heart is good functioning...mite be because of low sugar level but when I asked what is BORDER LINE LEFT ARTIARAL ABNORMALITY he said . its nothing...just an techincal error....dont worry...your dad is fine.. I want to know what that means
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012