Sudden craving for sweets, frequent urination, difficulty sleeping, fatigue. Related symptoms?

Hi Doc,
I was just Googling my symptoms but perhaps you can help me, all the sudden, out of the blue, about a year ago I started craving sweets, mostly chocolate, mainly Reese cups to be exact, to the tune of a huge bag EVERY night and now have gained over 50 pounds :( ALso, I have to use the restroom at least 20 times a day, which makes for a very sleepless night needless to say. I also believe I am suffering from fatigue too, maybe due to the large amounts of sugar, Im not sure but might these symptoms be related?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013