Sudden chest pain with a feeling of blocking, warmness over face, breathing difficulty. ECG showed RBBB. Is it fatal?

Hi, A few days ago I felt a sudden pain in my chest like there was a something that s blocking in hurts like you re choking.I drink a glass of water,nothing happen then I suddenly felt like my face is getting hotter,i breath harder to ease the pain then it s gone..I went to get an ECG and the result said I have RBBB ..they recommend for me to see a cardiologist . Is RBBB worst or deadly?Will I die because of RBBB?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012