Successive failure in IVF, scheduled to test for endometriosis. What could the cause be?

Hello, I have been trying 3 IVF and fail with implanation. Everything 2 embryos. The first time is 3 days, 2nd time is 5 days. The 3rd time is from frozen one. My doctor said it could be the embryos, but I don t believe so. Is there chemical in my body that could destroy foreign entering my body even the embryos. i have 7 years old with just 1 IUI attempt. I am 38 now. I go to difference doctor and he suggest me to check for endometrosis. What could it be? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013