Stuffy nose , slight congestion, pressure in eyes, swollen gland in both sides of neck, claritin, allergy

About 3 weeks ago I started with stuffy nose , slight congestion, classic systoms of allergy season in full swing. After about a week or so my ears were so full of pressure and uncomfortable. It went away after a couple of days. Then it came back but this time with swollen glands on both sides of my neck below my ears. I started taking claritin daily. There were so many people I know with allergies bothering them this year. Again, it went away, and I still took the claritin. Now, it started up again, constant pressure, swollen glands, a slight sore throat , off and on. Could it be allergies or is it an infection that needs to be treated? The pressue really is bothersome now and feels so uncomfortable. Thank you for taking the time to answer this for me.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012