Developed face allergy. On selomax 50, Have rashes on face, swollen face and neck. Is it drug allergy?

iam travelling in USA,56/male. I ve developed face allergy since a day. iam currently on selomax 50 -BD and covance BD.since 6 mnths.my face has rashes .n there is swelling on the face n neck n also gng to he jaws.i ve stoppd my covance only for the last 18 hrs.n iam on claritin and benadryl .bt the allergy seems to reduce n come bk.is it drug allergy or any other allergy?wat should i do?my diastolic is shooting to 100.does this require admission?help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012