Strong smell in urine, dark yellow, redness, had protected sex. What is wrong?

On Tuesday night I realized when I pee there was a strong smell. I didn't know we're it was from then I started to realize wednsday Thursday & Friday morning the smell will be really strong. I can't explain the smell all I know is that it smells bad and is really strong. This morning when I used the bathroom it was the same smell but the color was dark yellow and a little red into it. I had sex the week before Sunday and Monday but it was protected every time I have sex it's protected.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013