Stretching instructions. Clear up thrush infections. What does it say?

I am unable to find the stretching instructions at the link provided below by Dr. Geoff. Can you please help me? Many Thanks ____________________________________________________________ Read my stretching instructions at the top of the Men s Health board [url] WWW.WWWW.WW php?t=0000[/url] You need to clear up any thrush infections first, perhaps with an oral pill as well as a cream. Stretching usually works and faster than the months it usually takes to heal from a circumcision , which should only be used as a last resort treatment. Get back with any questions, Geoff
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012