Stressed, missed period, cramps, itchiness, paranoid. Pregnant?

I've been stressing a lot lately, about school and other stuff. I don't keep track of my period but its been jumping the past 6 months. That is also when I around the time I became sexually active. I did not get my period the past month, and have been cramping for about 2 weeks. I've also had a white creamy discharge, and it is now starting to itch down there. I'm becoming very paranoid thinking I might be pregnant.

I've been really tired lately but that might be due to the fact I hardly sleep, I don't eat whole meals. But that's the average college person's life.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013