Stressed, feel sudden heart palpitations. ECG revealed tachycardia, thyroids normal. Is this stress related ?

hi good evening doctor. I am 27 years old who experiences stress in life. One time I feel like being overwhelmed, agitated, loosing concentration somewhat feeling nervous until such time that my heart suddenly palpitated and like burst til that i felt even the linings was affected then reached my brain. At this time my heart is continuously beating that fast which is resulting to a feeling of the brain also palpitating, As a result Im feeling nervous all the time which aggravates, at night time I could not go to a sound sleep because of that, I feel sleepy but my heart is really throbbing that hard and fast with the end feeling of body is sleeping yet mind is not. My ECG revealed tachycardic at 110bpm, blood pressure is 110/80, 2Decho is normal but they said i have Trivial tricuspid regurgitaion, I am cleared from having hyperthyroidism FT4 tsh levels are within normal. Is feeling only caused by stress am trully bothered please help thank you so much.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013