Stress, headaches, rashes, weakness, light headedness, inflammation between shoulders. Treatment?

Hi i have been under a lot of stress , i was un headaces the back of my, i was diagnosed with herpes a yr ago whilei broke out with a rash and ended up with a boil that im taking antibiotics for, i have been sort of weak and a Lil lightheaded but much better than i was, today ifound what seems to me to be inflammation inbetween my shoulders and seems to be the reason for the funny feeling in my head, but the aches have left, no fever was present in any of this what do u think.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012