Tired, vision blurred, light headedness. Stress?

hi i am a 19 year old female college student and for the past 6 months or so I have felt tired all the time. At first i just assumed it was normal in college but lately im not so sure. I feel tired all the time regardless of the amount of sleep i get and lately i noticed that my vision is getting blurred. Its like my eyes never reach full focus. I also feel light headed quite often. Is it just because im so stressed?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013

Stress could be a reason. However, I'd suggest to consult an ophtamologist to evaluate your eye's health including the pressure and other parameters.

Meanwhile, I'd also suggest not to work for long periods on computer or at least, you can wear UV-protect glasses.

Next, eating healthy, doing some physical activities would also help.

In addition, if you cannot eat healthy, at least, you can take some multivitamin pills to get the right nutrients you need everyday, especially when studying.

Hope it helped!