Stress, anxiety, anger, frustration, prickly sensation on neck, bad eyesight

I have had stressful time downsizing, selling up larger house and moving house to smaller house. I m 69 and have been suffering dreadful anxiety with everything that s happened, which has made me very nervous, waiting for next thing to go wrong in new house with little help. Generally lots of anger and frustrations. Had very busy life efore moving in July 2011. Trying not to go on anti-depressants but to change diet etc. Lost husband in 2006 so think living on own is partly causing sad fearful feelings. Waking at 4am is the worst part when I start thinking and my mood gets worse and a weird prickly /tingly sensation creeps over the whole of my left side into my neck which worries me as I think it must be to do with my nerves. My eyesight has also deteriorated badly over last few months.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012