Stress ECG Test, please suggest

Next week I am undergoing this test which is part of an employment contract. I have had a heart murmour for several years and the upper left ventricle of my heart is inflamed. Although feeling very healthy and I cannot see this test being a problem , however, I was wondering if this is a test that you pass in terms of the outcome. Any points of view ? My future depends on this test it is sad to say.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
I have undergone 4 stress tests in a mere two years! I've only had one that sounds like the one you will be having. There's no 'passing' and 'failing'. I don't see why an employer would be having you do this unless you work a very physical job? Really what the test does is just measure your heart rate and blood pressure. When I had my test I found out that my heart skipped a few beats during exercise and that my blood pressure also dropped during exercise. Because of your heart murmur and/or inflamed left ventricle, you REALLY need to make sure that there are trained professionals on site (and tell them about your condition). Perhaps you should even call your doctor and tell him/her about this test and see what they think. Because your left ventricle is the one that pumps blood through the aorta, you really need to be careful. Before I had my surgery, my left ventricle was enlarged due to my stenotic aortic valve. My doctors thought it was too risky for me to have a stress test with my severe condition, so you really do need to seek medical advice. I take back what I said before. Here's how you 'pass' -- tell your doctor and make sure it's okay for you to have the test, and make sure there are trained professionals that are comfortable with dealing with your condition at hand. And if you don't, something could happen, and you might 'fail'. I hope everything goes well!