Strep throat treated with amoxicillin, got infection involving sinuses, swollen lymph nodes in neck, intense rash on outer parts of vaginal area. Cause?

I have had strep throat treated with amoxicillin. Then an infection involving sinuses, swollen lymph nodes in neck ,and a very intense rash on the outer parts of vaginal area. Very itchy and diagnosed by GPs OB as herpes but after every viral test imaginable including hiv and many types of herpes test has been negative. I'm back in bed with joint and body aches as well as lingering sinus symptoms and the rash now has lumps up to 2 inches under the skin where inner thighs and pelvic bone meet. I have also had a full dose of valtrex and augmentin. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago. Positive in 3 nodes with mastectomy and full node dissection. My blood work looks very normal even with being really sick for 5-6 weeks ( on and off but never 100 percent) Everyone is stumped including infectious disease specialist. PLEASE help me!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013