Strange sounds, eyes wide open, frothing at the mouth, rapid heart beat, sweating, lips purple. What to do ?

Hi, my husband woke me up last night with strange donald duck sounds, eyes wide open, frothing at the mouth, rapid heart beat, sweating, he was rigid and his lips were kind of purple. He then seemed to calm down, although he was still asleep. He then started mumbling like a sleep talker, there were moments when he almost seemed conscious, he was smiling and stuff. I tried to keep him still and in bed but he insisted on getting up and going to the toilet, although I went with him because he was very wobbly and unbalanced. He then went back to sleep and 5 minutes later, he was fully awake. This morning, he remembers nothing and his back and face is quite sore. He also has what looks like, bruising or broken capillaries? (tiny red spots) around his eyes. This has happened once before where he actually feel out of bed and hit his head and was almost seizing. Both times, it has happened about half an hour after we ve falling asleep.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013