Strain on neck muscle, swollen lymph nodes. History of whiplash. Treatment?

the muscle that runs down the front right side of neck constantly pulls and strains but i also have swollen lymph node under behind my ear had ulrasound done and said tissue looks good inside lymph, i have been in multiple wrecks so i have had whiplash before can you tell me what can i do to stretch or make this muscle feel better sometime the left muscle hurts too i have slept on my right side for years could that have something to do with it
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012