Stopped taking Zapiz. Having dizziness. Withdrawal symptom? History of gastric attacks

My husband had a gastric attack in June. Since then he has been under the treatment of a gastroenterologist in Mumbai. The main problem that he is facing is reeling of head. He is also having Zapiz along with other medicines. He has been having Zapiz since the time he started having this problem. He has stopped taking Zapiz for the last couple of days. He again had the reeling of head today after a long time. Can it be due to the fact that he has stopped taking Zapis all of a sudden and facing withdrawal symptoms or it can be due to the attack of gas.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012