Stopped taking Xanax. Can't handle stress. Suggest medication

I have a special needs son. I was on Xanax 2 mg 4 x daily. My doctor just shut down, you can't get records, no idea how to contact him, nothing. So I just stopped taking it when my prescription ran out but because of my depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia that has manifested since my son's accident (he now has CP, multiple forms of epilepsy, mr/DD, and CVI) I have gone down hill and because drug abuse is such a problem in my area no doctor will re-write my prescription. If I don't get it back soon I am going to commit suicide. I can't handle the stress from my son's problems, the 100 lb weight gain, and all the emotional/psychological problems but even telling doctors that they just brush me off like I am bluffing or exaggerating. IM NOT! I need my medication back for now and I can't take anymore.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013