Stopped depo, had sex, brown discharge, cramps, headache. Advice?

Hello, i am 33 years old, i stop takeing the depo shot June of 2011 and started my cycle March of 2012 my cycle has been reg so far, my cycles last about 3 to 4 days, the month of sept my cycle lasted for two days and on the third day it was almost nothing there, i had sex during oulvation, and i had sex two days after my cycle ended witch made me bleed a little, than followed by a slight brown discharge , i have slight cramps and a bad headache , do you have any advice for me..........
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer