Stone in right kidney, right flank pain till lower rib cage. Cough and vomiting. Reason?

I have a kidney stone in my right kidney still. they think I passed on had blood in urin. its been a little over a month since the pain started. I have server right flank pain. from the lower rib cage form the back to the front hurts. I cant eat hardly anything because I feel like im going to vomit. I cant get comfortable. it hurts to cough. been to the hospital 3 times. blood work comes back fine as of last night I still have the stone in right kidney. its getting hard to urinate now. drs cant tell me why im in so much pain. the have done a belly xray and a cat scan
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013